The Aberdeen North Sea Service and Rescue Centre will offer a training programme with numerous features and benefits:
- The Simulator - For training Offshore and Search & Rescue (SAR) missions; Night Helideck landing training.
- Simulator Courses - In board instructor operation station, to feature a Eurocopter or customer instructor, will enable interaction with pilots; Extra third crew / observer seats.
- Pilots Ground Courses
- Missions Preparation - Briefing Room.
- Training Replay and Detailed Analysis -Debriefing Room.
- Off-board FLIR Operation - Operator Room.
- Comfortable Lounge
- Flexible Opening Hours - Monday - Friday 7:00-19:00, extendable on request.
Back to Oil&Gas